Thursday, December 17, 2015

FRIDAY FIVE: Favorite Music of 2015

Because it's the end of the year and the end of the year is a time for lists galore, my next three Friday Fives will be my favorite music, movies, and books of 2015! 

VENUS, Joy Williams
The Civil Wars who?

Favorite track: "Woman"







Every Eye Open, Chvrches
Bury me in electronic beats and words I only half understand.

Favorite track: "Make Them Gold"


 
 



Badlands, Halsey
This album is a feeling, man, and that feeling is climbing to the top of the world and looking down upon your kingdom.

Favorite track: "Roman Holiday"








Piece By Piece, Kelly Clarkson
I love catchy pop and Kelly Clarkson's voice.

Favorite track: "War Paint"



 




25, Adele
Excuse me. I can't stop listening to this. I haven't listened to my audio book in two weeks because of this album. It makes me feel like I'm looking wistfully back upon my youthful misadventures in love, wine glass in hand.

Favorite track: "Sweetest Devotion"





No comments:

Post a Comment